Sunday, February 24, 2013

Scripture Sunday ~ Knocking

images via Brown Dress
Beautiful Portals 
 
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear my voice, and open the door,
I will eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:20
 
 images via Blue Pueblo
Redbubble 
Sweet Surrender 
 
Inviting Jesus into your heart and life is like welcoming in spring.
 
images via Indigo Dreams 
Cinnamon Tea 
Layers 
If  image credit is not given, it is because some sources could not be traced. 
 
Linking with
~
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays  
 

7 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Absolutely lovely and your header is amazing! A beautiful way to start my day ~ thank you.

Lucille said...

I always love your chosen scriptures. The photos are so uplifting as is your new header. It makes me dream of spring!

Ruth Kelly said...

Love the doors and how true - knock and the door shall be opened to you.

Unknown said...

Beautiful post! My first visit seeing your new header. It's gorgeous!!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Those doors and locks are just so beautiful, I love the pictures, the header is soo pretty..

My Garden Diaries said...

I love those words paired with the stunning doors. Such meaning and beauty in that simple message! I love your posts...fills me with happiness!

The Tablescaper said...

Such beautiful images.

Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...