Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Faces

I love pansies.  
Every spring their sweet happy faces captivate me.
If I could, I would plant them everywhere.  But try as I may, they never grow well for me.  Year after year I have tried, but they just don't like either my ground or our extreme Ohio springs.
 
via 
 
So, this year, I think I'll save my money and just look at them in the garden centers and in pictures. 
I have this picture on my computer at work and multiple times every day it brings a smile to my face and makes me happy.  What more could anyone ask for?
 
 

2 comments:

eileeninmd said...

The are pretty, I wonder if the critters eat them? Lovely photo, enjoy your week!

My Garden Diaries said...

Oh that picture is stunning! I want that planter!!! It is gorgeous!!! And I too am trying to spend my money wisely on long term investments for the garden as funds for this and that's have to stay in check. This one put a smile on my face! A wonderful week to you friend! Nicole xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...