- removing carpet from stairs, stripping paint from side wood, sand & stain stair treads, paint kick boards.
- remake front porch steps and paint.
- apply lattice to sides of front porch.
- replace soil and shrubs in front of house.
- reupholster wing back chair with painter's cloth.
- install bead board ceiling in laundry room.
- finish cedar shingle siding in greenhouse.
- paint side of house.
- build, paint, and attach lattice arbors to side of house.
- paint garden shed and greenhouse.
- finish inside of garden shed.
- apply hoops and netting over raised garden beds to keep chickens out.
It's not very realistic to think I can really get all this done since there are several other projects that need to be done that will require more time and money. But making a list and setting a budget is a place to start and keeps me focused and on track. I love crossing things off my list, and it's even more fun to be able to share them you when they are finished. So . . . in a few days I'll be back with pictures of the finished doors.
How are you planning to spend your income tax return?