Thursday, August 16, 2012

Learning to Enjoy

Learning to enjoy . . . 
 
pretty views
 
 
ice cream and fresh blueberries on a hot day
 
 
summer phlox in a blue bottle
 
 
a pretty table on a screened porch


the crispness of blue and white


textures


did I say ice cream already?


Learning how to take breaks, relax, and enjoy the simple things in life is what I am finally learning as I grow older.  My Mother will be proud.
~
Well, the ice cream is gone now, so it's back to work.
~
Linking with
 
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration
~
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
~
At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely relax with ice cream ... but I also love the blue and white - so gorgeous. And more ice cream ;)

My Little Home and Garden said...

I love the freshness of this pretty blue and white post!

chateau chic said...

Delightful post! Such lovely pictures.
Mary Alice

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Love the photos of the blue and white...very fresh for sure! Hope you enjoyed your ice cream! Looks like you are enjoying your summer.~Hugs, Patti

Heaven's Walk said...

Well...you posted pics of my favorite dessert! I adore vanilla ice cream with blueberries on it. I always sprinkle a wee bit of sugar on top for a little crunch. :) Love your photos and the fact that you reminded us all to take time to slow down and enjoy what's around us each day! :)

xoxo laurie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...