Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Sneak Preview

Down to the final preparations for the Open House on Saturday and
still lots to do, but I thought I'd give you a sneak preview.
This is a grouping of some of the white things we have to sell
that are currently setting on my mantel.


Sorry for the poor lighting in these pictures.  It was already late in
the day when I took them and dark outside.


I love this grouping of candlesticks.  Each one is unique and a
different height.  Not sure why I'm selling these since I like them so much.


Maybe I'll keep just one for myself.  But . . . which one?
I love the acanthus leaves on them and the chippy flowers.
 

Did you notice the white metal cloche doesn't have a tag on it yet?
I think that's because it's going to be a "keeper".


Right after I took these pictures, my sister came in with a load of her things.
More pretty things to come.

Linking with
~
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
~
I Love Pretty Little Things for Friday Pretties
~
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
~
 

9 comments:

A New England Life said...

Dang Cindy, I wish I lived closer! I'd buy almost everything on the mantel! So maybe it's better that I don't live close. Still, I love it all!!!

Debra said...

You should have not problem selling everything! Beautiful.. :)

La said...

There's a lot of eye candy there, Cindy. I hope you have a very successful open house. I am still hoping to make it.

Susan in SC said...

Absolutely lovely!! Good Luck!!

Unknown said...

So pretty, I want to paint my walls yellow!

Anonymous said...

Praying for your day tomorrow Cindy to be a great success and that you will feel refreshed and ready for the busy day!

The mantel looks lovely with all your pretties!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love all the white elements, hope you had a great sale! Thanks for linking to VIF, xo Debra

Debbie said...

I love everything on your mantel. I love the chippy whites. I'm trying to learn to use them better at my place.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Such pretty white treasures~ I love the wire cloche too! Thanks for sharing at FNF :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...