Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer Seating

At the end of a busy day and a busier summer, there is nothing more 
relaxing than sitting a few minutes in the garden.
I bought these plastic Adirondack chairs earlier this spring and because of their light weight, I can move them all around the garden to where ever suits my fancy 
and offers the prettiest view.
 
 
Sometimes its just to enjoy the one and only zinnia seed that came up.
 
 
Quite often its to enjoy some up close and personal time with my beloved girls.
 
 
But mostly its to make myself slow down ~ enjoy the beauty that is all 
around me ~ and savor the last breaths of summer before they are gone.
 
 

8 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Perfect post, and I sooooooo feel the same way. Just came in from the back "zen room" watching the sunset with a nice cuppa decaff tea.

Hugs.

My Garden Diaries said...

I love your garden views and you are so right about slowing down. It all moves way to fast!!! Lovely post!!! And the chairs are perfect!!!

Connie said...

That looks like a lovely spot to seat and take a long relaxing
break :)

Linda P said...

The seats look very comfortable and practical. Sitting in the garden after a busy day is a perfect way to relax and you have such a lovely one to enjoy at any time of the year.

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hi Cindy , Looks like a very relaxing spot to sit and relax and ponder the world round you or to just shut it out for awhile. This is the first I have seen your "girls"! You really got some exotic lookers there! I assume all is going well with that adventure? Hope you are enjoying these beautiful early days of September.
Hugs, Patti

A New England Life said...

Cindy your backyard looks quite perfect to me! The bird house really adds that extra cottage feel. And the chickens ... oh my! What a lovely bunch of ladies!

June said...

and you certainly have a lot of beauty around you to sit and enjoy Cindy!!! Your garden is so lovely. I think your girls have stolen my heart. I would love to do a little
'chicken gazing' myself.
hugs...

Judy Hartman said...

I just discovered your blog today and it is one of the most beautiful blogs I've seen. Your photos and photo collages are very inspiring and your posts are lovely. So glad I found you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...