Sunday, January 27, 2013

Scripture Sunday ~ Peace Be Still

And he arose, and commanded the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still.  And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
 
images via Seafoam, R-ainbows, and Crumpled Envelope
 
And he said unto them, Why are you so fearful?  How is it that ye have no faith?  
And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?
Mark 4:39~41
 
images via Indigo Crossing, Seafoam, and Alexandra Grablewski
 
 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:  not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled,  neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27
~
Linking with 
 
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays  

1 comment:

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I love those verses and those are beautiful photos to go with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...