Thursday, December 12, 2013

Soft & Vintage Christmas


 
I don't do much in the form of Christmas decorating in my bedroom, except for this small collection of soft pink vintage ornaments that I found at Scott's Antique 
Market a few years ago.  
 


Scott's comes to Columbus every winter and they always have a wonderful selection of vintage ornaments to pick from.  They are hard to resist when many of them are only $1 each.  I use the pink ones in my bedroom, but I have blue ones for my office and green ones for my kitchen.


They add a sweet softness to the room, especially when mixed with
 mercury glass and tarnished silver.


Simple, sweet, and softly vintage.




 

8 comments:

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

I'm loving your soft and vintage Christmas. Only $1.00?? It looks beautiful and expensive and just right for a bedroom. Have a cozy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your ornaments are so pretty! I love the pastel colors and the touch of sparkle they add.

My Garden Diaries said...

Yep! Simple, sweet and stunning! I would not be able to pass on those either! They are gorgeous! You really create the most beautiful vignettes! I mean wow! The combinations of those colors are fantastic!!! Wishing you a lovely weekend friend!

chateau chic said...

Love your pretty soft pastel ornaments in your decorating.
Mary Alice

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How delicate and pretty. Quite lovely.

Linda P said...

I love the delicate shades of your vintage baubles. Very special ornaments to decorate your bedroom.

Julia said...

Las fotografias trasmiten, son geniales. Ha estado un regalo el visitar tu bloc, es genial, te invito visitar el mio y si te gusta espero que te hagas seguidora.
Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

So beautiful!
Love the vintage softness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...