Monday, May 2, 2011

Open House Yellows & Greens

Are you ready for the yellows and greens?  Well here they are.
Some of these things you've seen before, but here they are
displayed on the deck on the back side of my house, which accounts 
for the gray shingle background.
 


 
Moving across the table from left to right.
 


 
I told you you've seen much of this before ~ this time 
just laid out differently.




Pretty dainty doilies.




A pretty end table my sister painted with darling Hobby Lobby knobs.




And our refreshments table just to make your mouth water.




Tomorrow I'll be showing you the lavenders and pinks ~ so stay tuned.
~
Linking with
~
A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
~
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
~
House of Grace for Twice Owned Tuesday
~
My Uncommon Slice of Surburbia for Tuesday's Treasures

 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Such lovliness! I would have loved to attended your open house. What a wonderful job you did with everything!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, everything is just gorgeous. I love it. YOur tablesetting outdoors is fabulous. I would love to sit and enjoy. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Gorgeous! The colours are just so pretty! I always enjoy seeing a birdhouse. Love the green end table! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Sandi

French Hen Farm said...

really pretty! Wish I could have come!!
Linda

Betty said...

Oh How I wished I had been able to come buy too. So many pretty things.

Karie said...

How beautiful. I love yellow and green. Looks springy and pretty. Thanks for sharing such loveliness. Karie

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How pretty. I love this combination of colors. Your little plate stand is great. have a happy day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...